Scarlatti appear to be having a sale

Chat about anything
Treffynnon
On the Road

Scarlatti appear to be having a sale

Post by Treffynnon »

I was just browsing around and came across the Scarlatti website again. Seems all the Raptor bits are on special with at least a 15% discount. Annoying I just bought new tyres and cannot get anything. :cry:

http://www.scarlattimoto.co.uk
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Scarlatti appear to be having a sale

Post by shebee »

Nice stuff there...thanks for the heads up
Twisted Tequila Sister
4ph3x
On the Road

Post by 4ph3x »

Anyone in here having experience with this shop? Forgive me my scepsis, but last time I bought something by a link posted here I got ripped off big time (e-moto.co.uk)
Treffynnon
On the Road

Post by Treffynnon »

4ph3x wrote:Anyone in here having experience with this shop? Forgive me my scepsis, but last time I bought something by a link posted here I got ripped off big time (e-moto.co.uk)
I think they are in Essex, but not sure where I got that from now. I cannot find them in the phone book (yell.com) either though this guy seems to have had a good experience: http://www.ducatisti.co.uk/forum/online ... arbon.html
Ballacraine
On the Road

Post by Ballacraine »

Nice stuff....but still too pricey for me.

Nige. :(
Sanity is in the eye of the Beholder.

Arrival is a byproduct of the purpose.

BallacrainesCorner
taz_116
On the Road

Post by taz_116 »

I sent them an email today re the underseat panels. I'll let yopu know if i hear anything from them. The GRP stuff ain't a bad price, i couldn't make some of the stuff that cheap to be honest.

I am a little sceptical though over websites that offer no address or phone number. I like to know where i am ordering from and also contact details if it all goes pear shaped.

Si
Burn Rubber, Not Your Soul

2001 V-Raptor 1000, K&N Air Filter & TRE
Treffynnon
On the Road

Post by Treffynnon »

taz_116 wrote:I am a little sceptical though over websites that offer no address or phone number. I like to know where i am ordering from and also contact details if it all goes pear shaped.
Agreed. I thought their physical address was on the site last time I was there, but when I posted the first/top post in this thread I couldn't see it there any more.
taz_116
On the Road

Post by taz_116 »

I have found an adress on the interweb, but nothing on thier website. Always leads me to think that they are con artists. I know they probably aren't but its just an impression given by not giving out decent contact details.
Burn Rubber, Not Your Soul

2001 V-Raptor 1000, K&N Air Filter & TRE