wereabouts

Chat about anything
monkeyrocco
On the Road

wereabouts

Post by monkeyrocco »

hi just wondering has anyone got my old v raptor mk52oze i bought it new in 2002 had great fun on it, hope its still going strong :thumbsup:
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Re: wereabouts

Post by dizzyblonde »

'OZZY' was in the family up until last year! Had some fun times, went to France around Bordeaux, Scotland, here, there :D
The ex bought it from DK in 2007.
Had some M4 straight thru's put on, and made everyones ears bleed from here to eternity :blink:

Unfortunately it didn't get too much use after the ex flew the nest in 09. He sold it on late last year, to which he said he regretted it when it went :(

Not sure where it went after that, I did look it up on the DVLA and it was still in use :happyhappy:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
monkeyrocco
On the Road

Post by monkeyrocco »

glad to hear ozzy got to go to france again,i went to france belgium poland spain portugal switzerland italy germany etc twice on him before trading it in at dk april 2005, maybe he stayed there till 2007 :D
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

On the ferry back home!

:ride: :thumbsup:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge